Ayon Triton Evo Mono
Ayon Triton Evo Mono
We are proud to introduce our new KT150 mono power amplifier, the Triton Evo. The Triton Evo mono blocks offer true balanced or single ended operation combined with the ability to deliver 120 watts per channel.
All gain stages and the power stage have also been redesigned and optimized to ensure the shortest signal path and the most direct signal flow. The result is a significant advance in sonic performance, a wider and deeper holographic soundstage with finer detail and powerful bass punch without compression effects or dynamic limitations. One of the best soundings KT150 power amps in its price range.
Features & Design
Full-featured true balanced vacuum tube mono power amplifier
Switchable between pentode and triode mode
Ideal also for more difficult loudspeaker loads
The choice of signal and power tubes have a significant influence on the sound and hence on the inspiration and joy of listening. This is not only the decision between good and bad tubes but finally the interaction of the different types of tubes and their combination that are used in the various Ayon amplifiers.
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
- Power tube and electronic protection circuit system
- 0dB negative feedback
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- No solid state devices in the signal path
- High current and low impedance design that operates tubes in the best areas their curves
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- Automatic and manual bias adjustment
- No followers or buffers in the signal path
- High quality parts throughout
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformers, chokes and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stages which makes this a pure power source. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
- 2 separate Low noise –insulated power transformers
- Power transformers are encased, excellent damped and RFI/EMI shielded
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
- Dual choke filtered power supply for power tubes
- Choke for pre and driver stage
- Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
- Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit
- High capacitance energy storage
- Current in-rush limiting
- Auto sequencing – Power on cycle completes in 1 minute
Dual Grounding System
The modification of the grounding topology leads to increased rejection of noise from the power supply and other areas. The dual grounding topology used in all of our amplifiers is quite unique to the whole hi-end tube amplification industry. Such extensive topology provides for quieter backdrop for which the music can unfold in its entirety. It further establishes the quick and controlled bass response and the full-bodied expression of the high frequency. The ground leg of the signal has not been neglected and given meticulous attention in its implementation. The importance of proper grounding cannot be over emphasized.
- Ground switch
- Central one-point star earth grounding
- Dual grounding system (switchable)
The super-wide bandwidth output transformer’s major strength is that it can deliver the current in the bass, while at the same time maintaining the speed in the high frequencies, dramatically improving the square wave response of the amplifier. The effect is a much more natural and relaxed sound with much better clarity, resolution and fluidity.
- Super-wide bandwidth high performance output transformer
- High efficiency with low insertion loss for optimal current and voltage transfer
- Multiple tight layering and coupling for extended frequency response
- Output transformers are sealed with an anti-resonance compound material
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
- Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
- High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
- Special tube sockets with beryllium- copper spring pins, custom made by Ayon
- High quality – binding posts
- High quality – RCA input jack
- Neutrik/Swiss – XLR chassis connectors
- Special isolated – internal wiring
The high-grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner background and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Improved heat ventilation chassis
- The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
- Backlit “ayon” logo
- All front & rear panel descriptions are engraved
- Ground switch
- Chassis finish: black / chrome
|Amplifier||Ayon Triton Evo|
|Class of Operation||Triode* or Pentode mode, Class-A*|
|Tube Complement||KT150 or KT170|
|Load Impedance||4 & 8 Ohms|
|Bandwidth||6Hz – 70kHz / – 3dB|
|Output Power / Pentode||1 x 120 Watt|
|Output Power / Triode||1 x 80 Watt|
|Input Impedance at 1kHz||100 KΩ|
|Input sensitivity at full power||750mV|
|S/N ratio at full power||98 dB|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz – 80 kHz|
|Inputs||RCA & XLR|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) cm||35x56x26 cm|
|Weight per unit||42kg|
Specifications subject to change without notice
Please request a Password from your distributor, dealer or Ayon Audio. Also indicate in which country the device is operated, as well as the model name and the serial number.